AWS Cloud Engineer
AWS Cloud Engineer
FULL-TIME (HYBRID) – Adelaide SA
We are looking for a AWS Cloud Engineer who will be responsible for ensuring high system availability and performance
FYI is a cloud document management and automation engine for accountants in practice. Designed and built by accountants, it’s a way of re-engineering email and management and document management, and automating processes to save time on repetitive tasks, improve accuracy and boost productivity. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants and administrators in busy accounting firms. Since launching at the end of 2018, we’ve gained more than 14,000 users from firms of all sizes. We’re onboarding practices every week, and our team is growing and conquering new challenges every day. With headquarters in Adelaide, we are rapidly growing across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
About the Team:
Based in Adelaide, South Australia, we are a team of passionate individuals on a mission to provide the best-in-market tech solution improving the productivity of accounting practices globally. Our role is to understand our customers’ needs, empower them to use the FYI platform effectively and deliver positive experiences to every user at every touch-point. We are all ambitious, hands-on and focused on scaling the business.
As an experienced AWS Cloud and Monitoring expert, you will be responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining highly available, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructures on AWS, along with implementing and managing monitoring solutions to ensure high system availability and performance.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Design, implement, and maintain highly available, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructures on AWS.
- Design, implement, and maintain monitoring solutions for AWS services and infrastructure components.
- Monitor system performance and availability and proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Work with third parties to deliver quality outcomes.
- Analyse system logs and identify potential issues with computer systems.
- Configure and maintain alerting and notifications for systems and services.
- Develop and maintain runbooks, system documentation, and operating procedures.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to resolve system and application issues.
- Continuously improve the performance, scalability, and security of the cloud infrastructure.
- Document solutions implemented.
Desirable but isn’t required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- AWS certifications, such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, are highly desirable.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary to match experience
- Work remotely
- Highly collaborative team
- Opportunities for career progression
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com telling us about your experience in Support & Escalation, and why you are suitable for this role.
Note – Candidates with less experience will be considered for appropriate roles.