CLIENT SUCCESS TEAM
Senior Support Specialist
FULL-TIME – AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND
We’re looking for an experienced and client-focused support team member with a can-do attitude to join our team.
FYI is a cloud document management and automation engine for accountants in practice. Designed and built by accountants, t’s a way of re-engineering email and management and document management, and automating processes to save time on repetitive tasks, improve accuracy and boost productivity. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants and administrators in busy accounting firms. Since launching at the end of 2018, we’ve gained more than 12,000 users from firms of all sizes. We’re onboarding practices every week, and our team is growing and conquering new challenges every day. With headquarters in Adelaide, we are rapidly growing across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
About the Team:
Our Client Success team is the face of the FYI platform used by forward-thinking accounting practices. With responsibility across four areas – onboarding, training, support, and content – we aim to provide best-in-class onboarding services, technical support, and to create a range of useful content to assist FYI users. Client success is what gets us up in the morning! We empower accounting practices to use the FYI platform effectively to automate their processes, adopt best practices and shave minutes off daily tasks.
Our Support Team are our front-line representatives providing assistance to the growing number of accounting practices using the FYI platform globally. We strive to make every client happy, interacting by email and online meeting tools to respond to queries, concerns and requests about FYI and its many features. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants and administrators using FYI daily in busy accounting firms. Your role is to understand and support them so they can shave minutes off repetitive daily tasks and boost their productivity.
You will work closely with our Technical Escalation Lead and report directly to the Head of Client Success. Along with the Technical Escalation Lead you will be involved with the day-to-day management of the 1st level technical support team.
- Deliver excellent customer service through timely, accurate and helpful email responses to client support tickets.
- Correctly determine the cause of support issues, select, and explain the best solution, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Accurately document all issues in the ticket tracking system, editing, and updating documentation based on successful client issue resolution.
- Provide extra support to new clients during their onboarding phase, establishing a good rapport from the outset.
- Empower end-users to support themselves using our knowledge base.
- Become an expert in the FYI platform, with a thorough understanding of the onboarding process and how to use existing and new features.
- Communicate effectively with the Product, Engineering and Client Success teams at FYI.
- Work closely with the Technical Escalation Lead to provide training to the greater support team.
- Review support tickets before escalation to the Technical Escalation Lead, for accuracy and relevance, from the 1st level technical support team members.
- Escalate technical issues to the Engineering team if required, following procedures and guidelines.
- Work closely with the Technical Support Lead to provide continual improvement of the support process, including but not limited to, updating support processes and procedures, training the support team and improving the functionality and use of the support ticketing system.
- Manage our Beta Program including engaging clients for feedback and providing their feedback to our Product team.
What success looks like:
- Acceptable support case volumes and response times.
- Creation of scalable frameworks for email support to deliver happy clients with minimal touchpoints.
- Effective adoption of all FYI features within each practice.
- Positive client experiences and feedback.
Deliverables in the First 6 Weeks:
- Familiarisation and understanding of the FYI platform.
- Side-by-side training/mentoring.
- Ability to find and retrieve relevant help articles or related tickets to solve support tickets.
- Conduct support calls with clients without assistance.
- An initial review will be held with your manager after 3-months to discuss progress
- Additional performance reviews will be scheduled at 6 months (end of probationary period) and 12 months and will continue every 6 months on an ongoing basis.
- FYI is a multifaceted organisation and we set no ceiling on an employee’s potential and growth. With the appropriate training, knowledge and desire this position can be a pathway into a greater career at FYI including but not limited to:
- progression to a management role in the Support Team
- Role in the Quality Assurance or Product team
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary to match experience
- Work remotely
- Highly collaborative team
- Opportunities for career progression
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about your experience in Support & Escalation, and why you are suitable for this role.
Note – Candidates with less experience will be considered for appropriate roles.