FYI + FuseSign
Integrate FYI with FuseSign to make all your client approvals simple.
Send documents to your clients for digital signatures and FYI will handle the workflows seamlessly.
- Select documents in FYI and send for signing via FuseSign. Use the Signature button in FYI to quickly collate your signing pack, and send instantly or be taken directly to the draft envelope inside of FuseSign.
- Use an FYI email template to save time. No need to manually type a message every time. Use an FYI template to save time and ensure consistent messaging.
- Send to your client from FYI. Add a Signature merge field to your Word or Excel document, convert to PDF and send directly to your client. Or send PDFs using FuseSign’s ‘Sign Entire Document’ mode, removing the need for placeholders. Both options will save you time!
- Signed documents are automatically imported into FYI. What’s more, the original document in FYI will be updated with the signed copy, and the workflow status of the document automatically changes from ‘Pending Client Signature’ to ‘Client Signed’.
- Automatic notifications. Create a custom automation in FYI to notify your team when signed documents have been received.
FuseSign is a digital signature platform like no other. Made by accountants and purpose-built for accountants, it is an affordable and feature-rich solution with a superior client experience.
Intuitive and easy to use, you can send multiple documents to multiple recipients and have them signed and returned to you within minutes, all for the price of a stamp. FuseSign’s high-security protocols include a complete audit trail and authentication, making it legally binding for a wide range of signature requirements. Designed, built and hosted in Australia, your data is always secure, with a friendly Helpdesk team located at FuseSign HQ in Brisbane.
Why choose FuseSign?
- Fair, transparent pricing, no hidden costs – from as little as 90c a signer inclusive of SMS.
- Granular control over documents and recipients signing and viewing actions.
- Unlimited users in your business at no extra cost.
- Mobile friendly and 2-Factor authentication via SMS.
- Australian made and owned with all data stored in Australia.
- Fully Integrated with BGL and other apps.
FYI and FuseSign just felt like a natural kind of connection.
And it’s worked very, very well.
Hayden Syers, Director –
Lee Coutts & Syers
Want to see FYI in action?
Book a demo or start a 30-day free trial today.