NEW BUSINESS TEAM
New Business Manager
United Kingdom | Full-Time
We’re looking for a New Business Manager to take complete ownership of growing our FYI user base in the United Kingdom. You will be hands-on, managing your opportunity pipeline from new lead through to commitment, and maintaining the relationship with key stakeholders in accounting practices while our awesome Consultants handle onboarding. The successful candidate will have a knack for fostering strategic relationships with our Partners and unlocking referral opportunities.
The New Business team is responsible for procuring new customers to grow the FYI user base across multiple markets. Leads are sourced from inbound enquiries, marketing, word of mouth and referrals from our strategic partners
What you will do:
- Build FYI brand awareness across the UK, leveraging online and in person events
- Manage the new client journey, from enquiry through to successful onboarding!
- Effectively communicate FYI’s unique value proposition and ROI
- Create and maintain valuable, mutually beneficial relationships with Strategic Partners.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Love a fun, fast paced, start-up environment!
- Already work in an Accounting, SaaS or Xero ecosystem role
- Have prior SaaS Account Management and/or Business Development experience
- Are an advocate for change, and passionate about taking the boring out of accounting!
- Want to contribute to the direction of a SaaS company poised for exponential growth, where you will have direct interaction with our Product and Engineering teams
Benefits and Perks:
- Base + uncapped commission commensurate with your experience
- Forge your own career trajectory.
- Work from anywhere!
FYI is a cloud document management and automation engine for accountants in practice. It’s a way of re-engineering email and document management and automating processes to save time on repetitive tasks and improve accuracy. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants, and administrators in busy accounting firms. Since launching towards the end of 2018, we have gained more than 6,000 users from firms of all sizes. We are onboarding practices every week, and our team is growing and conquering new challenges every day. Our end game is global expansion starting with New Zealand and the UK.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are suitable for this role