NEW BUSINESS TEAM
New Business Manager
Australia | Full-Time
We’re looking for a New Business Manager to take complete ownership of growing our FYI user base across Australia. You will be hands-on, managing your opportunity pipeline from new lead through to commitment, and maintaining the relationship with key stakeholders in accounting practices while our awesome Consultants handle onboarding. The successful candidate will have a knack for fostering strategic relationships with our Partners and unlocking referral opportunities.
The New Business team is responsible for procuring new customers to grow the FYI user base across multiple markets. Leads are sourced from inbound enquiries, marketing, word of mouth and referrals from our strategic partners. We are focused on building a scalable sales process, from prospecting to completion of sale, and continually improving it to get results.
Reporting directly to our Chief Revenue Officer, you will be active in developing our overall sales processes and winning sales to smash our ambitious monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets. You will:
- Build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with key decision makers within accounting practices across Australia
- Generate, explore, develop and close new business opportunities
- Develop a good understanding of each prospect’s needs, uncover any problems they might be facing and educate them on how FYI will deliver immediate and ongoing solutions
- Conduct product demonstrations via online webinars (1:1 and 1:many)
- Nurture trial customers to ensure a successful completion of their 30-day free trial, and sign-up to an FYI plan
- Work closely with marketing to develop high-quality content and sales collateral as required to achieve the above goals
- Create and maintain valuable, mutually beneficial relationships with Strategic Partners.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Love a fun, fast paced, start-up environment!
- Already work in an Accounting, SaaS or Xero ecosystem role
- Have prior SaaS Account Management and/or Business Development experience
- Are an advocate for change, and passionate about taking the boring out of accounting!
- Want to contribute to the direction of a SaaS company poised for exponential growth, where you will have direct interaction with our Product and Engineering teams
Key Challenges You will Help Us With:
- Defining our USPs and explaining a feature-rich, complex product in simple, compelling terms
- Keeping abreast of how FYI differs from competitors, and of all the different apps an FYI practice might use (and want to integrate with)
- Continually improving sales processes using digital channels, content and automation
This role will allow you to build your expertise in:
- Advanced use of the FYI platform.
- B2B SaaS sales automation, lead conversion and the implementation of a repeatable, automated sales process
- Keeping abreast of global best practices in B2B SaaS sales
Benefits and Perks:
- Base + uncapped commission commensurate with your experience
- Forge your own career trajectory.
- Work from anywhere!
FYI is a cloud document management and automation engine for accountants in practice. It’s a way of re-engineering email and document management and automating processes to save time on repetitive tasks and improve accuracy. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants, and administrators in busy accounting firms. Since launching towards the end of 2018, we have gained more than 8,000 users from firms of all sizes. We are onboarding practices every week, and our team is growing and conquering new challenges every day. Our end game is global expansion starting with New Zealand and the UK.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are suitable for this role