Client Success Consultant
CLIENT SUCCESS TEAM
Client Success Consultant
FULL TIME – AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND (REMOTE)
We’re looking for accountants and practice managers with a passion for technology.
Are you working in the accounting industry and looking for a new challenge? We are looking for accountants and practice managers with a passion for technology who are interested in joining FYI’s Client Success Team. We will expose you to all facets of the software industry – learn and ropes and define your own career!
FYI is a cloud document management and automation engine for accountants in practice. Designed and built by accountants, t’s a way of re-engineering email and management and document management, and automating processes to save time on repetitive tasks, improve accuracy and boost productivity. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants and administrators in busy accounting firms. Since launching towards the end of 2018, we’ve gained more than 9,000 users from firms of all sizes. We’re onboarding practices every week, and our team is growing and conquering new challenges every day. With headquarters in Adelaide, we are rapidly growing across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
About the Team:
Our Client Success team is the face of the FYI platform used by forward-thinking accounting practices. With responsibility across four areas – onboarding, training, support, and content – we aim to provide best-in-class onboarding services, technical support, and to create a range of useful content to assist FYI users. Client success is what gets us up in the morning! We empower accounting practices to use the FYI platform effectively to automate their processes, adopt best practices and shave minutes off daily tasks.
Reporting to our Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for successfully onboarding new users to the FYI platform. Work closely with new FYI clients, guiding them through their onboarding journey to ensure a positive experience and make them advocates of FYI.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish positive relationships with new clients.
- Project manage the onboarding journey, including the successful migration and refiling of data from each client’s legacy document management system (which is completed by our migration team).
- Assist with the set up and configuration of FYI for each practice.
- Identify any projects that may be at risk and bring them back on track before escalation.
- Deliver training for new practices via live webinars.
- Advocate for and persuade users towards best practice use of the FYI platform
- Work with our Content Team to further refine training content – delivered to users in multiple ways.
- Be the voice of the client and provide feedback to our product and sales teams to constantly improve our product.
- Work with the team to identify and implement improvements to processes, templates and content to benefit the team and our clients.
This role will allow you to build your expertise in:
- Best-practice cloud document management, task management and process automation for accounting practices. Full training in the FYI platform and mentoring from senior staff will be provided.
- Managing a business transformation project through to completion, witnessing the benefits of the evolving cloud ecosystem to an accounting practice
- Effective content creation
Key challenges you will be helping us address:
- Streamlining existing processes and creating new onboarding frameworks to deliver a positive client experience with minimal touchpoints.
- Increasing the adoption of FYI within each practice
- Creating advocates of the FYI product and onboarding process.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Have worked in an accounting practice
- Have experience leading businesses or clients through cloud technology transformations.
- Have good time management and organisational skills and are comfortable managing multiple competing priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- Love a fun and fast pace at work!
- Love to help your team and clients achieve their goals
- Are a good communicator (written and verbal) and can articulate complex information in an easy-to-understand way
- Are eager to grow with the company and lead strategic initiatives to improve the client experience.
- Are an advocate for change, and passionate about taking the boring out of accounting!
Although not mandatory, it is a big plus if you have….
- Experience using FYI
- Experience using practice management software such as Xero Practice Manager
- Are familiar with other document management software used in accounting practices
- Experience educating and training teams on new tech
- Experience creating well-written and compelling content
Benefits and Perks:
- Work remotely
- Competitive salary to match experience
- Opportunities for career progression
- Professional, dynamic, customer-driven company
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how you have championed technology in your current practice, and why you are suitable for this role.
Note – Candidates with less experience will be considered for appropriate roles.