Discover What's New
Keep visiting to find out about our latest and greatest time-saving features and automations.
Collaborate with your team on email drafts
With these new improvements, you can easily collaborate with your team on email drafts prior to sending them.
- Draft emails can be reviewed, edited and approved by another user before sending
- Drafts can be sent to an ‘FYI – Drafts’ folder in Outlook – to access additional functionality like ‘flagging’ or ‘marking as read’
- This improvement makes it easy for teams to work together
- Ensures only the best quality emails are sent to clients
Find what you need in a flash with our powerful search and retrieval
Finding emails and documents has never been easier with these improvements.
- Full text search on emails – simply turn on ‘search email contents’ and any text you type into the search field will search for that word in both emails and documents stored in FYI
- New document views – simply click the view drop-down menu when searching and pick your favourite view
- Select from our best-practice defaults or create your own custom views
- Locate and link documents within Excel, using the FYI drawer
- Makes the process of attaching supporting workpapers to a spreadsheet super simple
Multi-tasking is a synch with new dedicated workspaces for each client
Seamlessly traverse from group to client, to job, and then back again, to assist with the constant switching in contexts required throughout your day.
- Ensures the info you need is always easily accessible
- Provides additional insights across the client group
- Makes multi-tasking a breeze
New Integrations with BGL and NowInfinity mean even more productivity
Expand the range of processes you automate practice-wide, with our growing list of industry-leading partner app integrations.
- New integrations with BGL and NowInfinity
- Facilitate automatic daily import and filing of new documents within your client files in FYI
- Your FYI administer can activate your connection to these apps – and configure the settings for your practice
Easily keep tabs on annual reviews with our new corporate affairs tab
The new dedicated tab for corporate affairs within the client workspace means you can get a snapshot of the lodgement status of ASIC annual reviews, with a single click.
- New dedicated tab for corporate affairs in the client workspace
- Easily assess if annual review fees have been signed or paid
- Access to specific documents within BGL or NowInfinity.
Make your email and document templates even more personal with these new merge fields
Auto-create documents with an increasing range of merge fields, including letters and emails.
- Author Role – assign to any user and add the merge code to your templates so that titles such as Director, Partner or Accountant can be added to sign-off emails and documents
- Reference Number – any inbound or outbound email can be allocated a unique reference number for tracking purposes
- Custom Fields – if you have custom fields set up in Xero Practice Manager, you can use them as merge fields in your email and document templates in FYI
Keep everything in place with new knowledge cabinets
Boost productivity and consistency by storing practice templates and other non-client documents such as policies and procedures in knowledge cabinets, easily searched by your team.
- Provides view access
- Enables creation of document and email templates
- Choose who has edit rights to documents to maintain quality
These new document automation features make team collaboration so easy
View Sent Documents
- Sent filter – displays the date and time documents were sent to or received from clients
- Acts as a mail register – records delivery method such as postal service, courier or email, and important details like reference ID
View documents as ‘read only’
- Open one or more documents as ‘read only’ without locking them from edit access by other users
- Select a document and click the read button in the tool bar
- Or use the preview tab in the drawer
- Staple documents together to create a record of them being sent together
- Or collate a group of documents for internal review
- ‘Stapled’ link in the FYI drawer opens a dynamic filter of the documents that have been stapled together
Share Your In Tray
- Delegate un-filed documents in your in tray to another user using the share tab in ’My Settings’
- Nominate someone else to check, file and/or delete documents in your in tray on your behalf
Take task management to the next level with these powerful upgrades
Your tasks can now be categorised to the job they relate to, which is great for those practices wanting to be job-centric.
- Use bulk updates to change the due date and/or status of multiple tasks in a list
- Customise your task lists by adding or removing columns
- Change which details display and save them as a custom view
Effortlessly track all your XPM jobs with our enhanced integration
Our new jobs list displays all the jobs synched with Xero Practice Manager, which means you can easily track progress at a group, client and job level.
- View the state of a job (as recorded in XPM)
- View estimated, actual and variance time allocations
- Maintain the XPM job status from within FYI
- Add commentary for your team, as required