CLIENT SUCCESS TEAM
Sydney/Remote | Full-Time
Would you like to play a pivotal role in our mission to re-engineer accounting practices, globally? We’re looking for experienced onboarding consultants who are interested in joining FYI’s Client Success Team. Work closely with new FYI clients, guiding them through their onboarding journey to ensure a positive experience and make them advocates of FYI.
Our Client Success team is responsible for delivering best-in-class implementation processes and accelerating the adoption of FYI in practices of all sizes across Australia, New Zealand and the UK. They manage the ‘post-sales’ journey for each client to ensure they derive maximum value from their investment in FYI. Their role is to understand client requirements, migrate their documents efficiently, and deliver training and change management to ensure each client has a positive experience. We empower accounting practices to use the FYI platform effectively to automate their processes and shave minutes off daily tasks clients of FYI.
Reporting to our Client Success Manager based in Sydney, you will be primarily responsible for successfully onboarding new users to the FYI platform.
This will involve:
- Establishing relationships with new clients, clearly articulating the onboarding process, identifying ‘FYI champions’ within each practice and managing expectations at each stage of the process.
- Project managing the onboarding journey.
- Overseeing the migration of data from each client’s legacy system.
- Assisting with the set up and configuration of FYI for each practice.
- Planning, resourcing and overseeing the successful delivery of training for clients.
- Providing insight into the creation and maintenance of training content for different levels of users
- Ensuring the status of onboarding clients is kept up to date so that we can manage internal resources effectively.
Proactively engaging clients at risk, providing support for or response to any alerts, troubleshooting or poor health of clients.
This role will allow you to build your expertise in:
- Cloud document management, task management and process automation. Full training in the FYI platform and mentoring from senior staff will be provided.
- Effectively managing a project through to completion, witnessing a successful cloud transformation and its benefits.
- Early identification of when a project may be at risk and bringing it back on track before escalation.
- The process of online content creation, including video.
- The accounting industry, their processes and evolving cloud eco system.
Key challenges you will be helping us address:
- Scaling our business to meet demand by being part of a growing team on a global scale.
- Streamlining existing processes and creating new onboarding frameworks to deliver a positive client experience with minimal touchpoints.
- Increasing the adoption of FYI within each practice
You’ll love this role if you:
- Have accounting industry knowledge and/or experience.
- Are familiar with enterprise software and experience implementing SaaS products.
- Have significant client-facing experience leading businesses through technology transformations.
- Are a natural, credible technology advisor with experience in making a positive impact on your clients and their business.
- Are a considered and resourceful project manager, able to manage multiple competing priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- Are eager to grow with the company and lead strategic initiatives to improve the client experience.
- Can articulate complex information clearly, concisely, and accurately.
We’d also love it if you have:
- FYI and/or Xero Practice Manager experience
- Experience in other accounting document management systems
- Experience in other practice management systems
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunities for career progression
- Good remuneration, CBD office
- Professional, customer-driven company
FYI is a cloud document management and automation engine for accountants in practice. It’s a way of re-engineering email and document management and automating processes to save time on repetitive tasks and improve accuracy. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants, and administrators in busy accounting firms. Since launching towards the end of 2018, we have gained more than 6,000 users from firms of all sizes. We are onboarding practices every week, and our team is growing and conquering new challenges every day. Our end game is global expansion starting with New Zealand and the UK.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are suitable for this role