PRODUCT UPDATE | AUGUST 2021
What’s New at FYI
Thursday | 19 August 2021
Join us for a run-down on FYI’s newest features designed to minimise mouse-clicks and increase efficiencies in any busy accounting practice.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT ON THE GUEST LIST
Our latest product update makes FYI’s online document management platform for accountants even more powerful
- Save documents directly to FYI from your browser – no need to save to your desktop first
- Use filtering to group emails and documents intelligently – useful when working across teams on the same client
- Use the new FYI Desktop app to edit documents quickly and easily – a handy alternative to OneDrive
- Maintain XPM client custom fields with ease – and use them in reporting and powerful automations
- File attachments with or without the original email – easy to re-name and file consistently
Can’t make the live session? Register anyway, and we will send you a recording to watch in your own time.
CEO and Co-Founder, FYI
Rob is a Chartered Accountant with experience working in suburban practices, larger firms, and at MYOB where he led the global product strategy for accountants. FYI is the fourth generation of a product concept Rob has been working on in his 20+ years developing document management solutions for accountants.
Client Success, FYI
A CPA with 10+ years’ experience in public practice, Ian specialised as an independent implementor of cloud-based applications in accounting firms, before joining FYI. He now assists FYI clients across Australia, New Zealand and the UK, ensuring they are able to use the FYI platform effectively.