CLIENT SUCCESS TEAM
Technical Product Trainer
Australia / New Zealand – Part Time
We’re looking for Product Trainers to introduce accountants to the FYI platform and teach then how to use FYI for cloud document management and process automation.
Our Client Success team is responsible for delivering best-in-class implementation processes and accelerating the adoption of FYI in practices of all sizes across Australia, New Zealand and the UK. They manage the ‘post-sales’ journey for each client to ensure they derive maximum value from their investment in FYI. Their role is to understand client requirements, migrate their documents efficiently, and deliver training and change management to ensure each client has a positive experience. We empower accounting practices to use the FYI platform effectively to automate their processes and shave minutes off daily tasks clients of FYI.
- Provide FYI users with a high-quality training experience, ensuring they have the knowledge and skills required to use our software for their daily tasks.
- Develop training plans, with clear outcomes and variations to suit the nuances of each practice as required.
- Contribute to FYI’s learning and knowledge content – developing effective learning frameworks, creating new content, and maintaining existing content as required for different levels of users.
- Deliver live online training sessions for new FYI users and administrators – either one-to-one or one-to-many practices.
- Confidently answer questions raised during training sessions.
- Advocate for and persuade users towards best practice use of the FYI platform
- Develop a growing body of self-help e-learning content and frameworks for measuring the effectiveness of this content in achieving defined goals
Required Skills and Experience:
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Professional presentation skills.
- Experience in facilitating training sessions, preferably in the accounting industry.
- Experience in the development of training content.
- Accounting industry knowledge and/or experience.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Are familiar with enterprise software development and delivery and understand the accounting industry’s evolving app ecosystem.
- Are an Accountant, or in the industry, looking to take on a new challenge.
- Take pride in nurturing new users to be successful and watching them achieve.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible working hours and location; work from anywhere.
- Competitive salary
- Professional, customer-driven company
- Opportunities for career progression
FYI is a cloud document management and automation engine for accountants in practice. It’s a way of re-engineering email and document management and automating processes to save time on repetitive tasks and improve accuracy. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants, and administrators in busy accounting firms. Since launching towards the end of 2018, we have gained more than 6,000 users from firms of all sizes. We are onboarding practices every week, and our team is growing and conquering new challenges every day. Our end game is global expansion starting with New Zealand and the UK.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are suitable for this role.