Discover What's New
Keep visiting to find out about our latest and greatest time-saving features and automations.
New Import Feature for Sample Automations
We’re excited to announce our latest feature in Automations – Import. This puts sample automations created by the FYI team at your fingertips, ready to import into your FYI platform with just a few mouse clicks.
Sample automations ready for import include:
- new client onboarding
- quarterly report reminders
- year-end compliance job – kick off
- year-end compliance job – start to finish
- new entity establishment
And this is only the start, our library of sample automations will continue to grow.
Each sample automation makes full use of process steps such as create emails, create tasks, and automatic job updates, and even includes any necessary email or document templates. All you need to do is customise to suit your practice, test and activate!
E-learning courses for new FYI users
FYI now offers eLearning, making it super easy to learn the fundamentals of FYI in your own time.
Initial courses are foundational and will help your team get started with core features related to Clients, Emails, Documents and Search and Retrieval tools in FYI.
The library will continue to grow to support your ongoing learning journey with FYI.
Managing XPM Jobs in FYI now even easier
FYI’s new and improved Jobs Board makes it easier to view details like job budget, variance and due date – all colour coded and available at a glance. You can even display comments on the job in a single click, without leaving the Board.
And to make Job management even easier, you can now create new Jobs from within FYI! Jobs added in FYI will sync back to Xero Practice Manager.
New integration with myprosperity
FYI now integrates with myprosperity, a sophisticated client portal that makes it easy for practices to work together with their clients and key stakeholders, maximising efficiencies and scaling their level of engagement.
Invite your clients to sign documents within myprosperity. Once signed, documents will be automatically pulled back into FYI and threaded with the original – in the same way that our existing digital signing platform integrations work.
You can also use the new myprosperity integration for document exchange – sending documents to the client or receiving them via upload.
New integration with AccountKit
FYI now integrates with AccountKit to make cloud-based practices more efficient and give you insights to start bigger conversations with your clients.
Import and file AccountKit reports into FYI with ease, link documents in FYI to AccountKit tools, and jump straight from AccountKit to the same client in FYI with a single click. The integration works out of the box, matching clients between the two apps, and applying security and permissions – and even allows you to browse documents by Client Group in AccountKit.
New Templates and Stationery
Our new Templates, Stationery and Signatures are easier to use and packed with additional functionality such as built-in autofiling defaults and other enhanced features to deliver time-savings across your team.
Enhanced features include:
- Versioning – allowing easy roll-back if required
- Search – powerful search including filtering, sorting and custom views
- Views – standard views to easily isolate active vs draft vs archived templates
- Activity – automatic audit trail for any changes to templates
- Preview – across all template document types
- Comments – to assist collaboration around templates
New integration with digital signing solution FuseSign
FYI now integrates seamlessly with FuseSign, a digital signing solution built by accountants, for accountants – just like FYI!
FuseSign provides greater control over who signs, views or has limited access to each document, making it fantastic for handling a whole family group in one bundle.
Clients receive just one link, don’t need to remember username and passwords, and can access from any device.
Introducing our new ‘kanban’ style Jobs Board
We are very excited to announce a new ‘kanban’ style board for your Jobs Lists in FYI, making it super-easy to visualise work, update job states and see where bottlenecks might be arising across the practice.
- A more visual way to view your work – alternative to the standard Jobs List view.
- ‘Drag and drop’ between job states to easily maintain an up to date Jobs List
- View the total count of Jobs at each state to identify any bottlenecks across the practice
- Applies to lists of My Jobs, Client Jobs and Practice Jobs.
- Filter to display Jobs by Partner or Manager.
- Customise the Job Board for your practice – select which Job States to include and the order in which they are displayed.
Take the pain out of time recording
Our new timesheet feature allows you to automatically record XPM time, within FYI.
- Select any document in FYI to open the drawer and create a timesheet record
- Relevant information will be pre-populated – making the process quick and easy
- View total hours recorded on any individual day or access more detail, as required
- View ‘My Recent Documents’ for a handy record of recent emails, documents and client interactions
- Select one and record your time – It’s that easy
We estimate that this exciting new feature will deliver a time saving of 15 minutes or more per user, per day!
Collaborate with your team on email drafts
With these new improvements, you can easily collaborate with your team on email drafts prior to sending them.
- Draft emails can be reviewed, edited and approved by another user before sending
- Drafts can be sent to an ‘FYI – Drafts’ folder in Outlook – to access additional functionality like ‘flagging’ or ‘marking as read’
- This improvement makes it easy for teams to work together
- Ensures only the best quality emails are sent to clients