Each year, a select group of app partners joins Xero on their Roadshow so that accountants can meet face-to-face with solution providers that are changing the profession for the better.
Here at FYI, we are super excited to be a part of this exclusive group in 2019. We will be travelling the length and breadth of the country with Roadshow in February. This gives us the opportunity to meet over 9,000 Xero Practioners and share the benefits of what automated document management can deliver an accounting firm.
Showcasing our latest features
The last few months have seen a continued stream of FYI features being delivered to market. When we are out on the road, we will be showcasing what has recently been released or what is just around the corner:
- Dashboard containing all automations across the FYI and other other integrated apps (released)
- Automatic alert partner when a negative client email is received (released)
- Batch import and auto-filing of client ledger reports from Xero (in beta)
- Import of client calendar entries and auto-filing directly from Outlook (in beta)
- Utilise Xero Practice Manager Jobs as a filing category in(typically replacing Year) FYI (in beta next week)
- Daily processing of tax assessments from Xero tax, auto-filing and creation of client email correspondence (in development)
Meet the team behind FYI
The Xero Roadshow series kicks off on the 5th of February in both Darwin and Townsville, then works its way around the country. FYI will be at all but one of the twenty locations (sorry Cairns)!
If you’ve been following the FYI story so far, we would love to meet you. See first-hand how automated document management is the game-changer the profession has been waiting for.