FULL-TIME (HYBRID) – Adelaide
We are looking for someone passionate about marketing and willing to learn and grow with the business and be responsible to ensure things get done.
FYI is a cloud document management and automation engine for accountants in practice. Designed and built by accountants, it’s a way of re-engineering email, document management, and automating processes to save time on repetitive tasks, improve accuracy and boost productivity. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants and administrators in busy accounting firms. Since launching at the end of 2018, we’ve gained more than 15,000 users from firms of all sizes. We’re onboarding practices every week, and our team is growing and conquering new challenges every day. With headquarters in Adelaide, we are rapidly growing across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
About the Team:
Based in Adelaide, South Australia, we are a team of passionate individuals on a mission to provide the best-in-market tech solution improving the productivity of accounting practices globally. Our role is to understand our customers’ needs, empower them to use the FYI platform effectively and deliver positive experiences to every user at every touch-point. We are all ambitious, hands-on and focused on scaling the business.
We are looking for someone passionate about marketing and willing to learn and grow with the business and be responsible to ensure things get done. Working within the New Business department you will take a key role in our marketing efforts, supporting the drive for growth. In collaboration with and the support from our CEO and an external agency, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping develop and implement the overall marketing strategy and collaborating with other departments to achieve FYI’s goals.
You have an understanding of and will be supported to:
- Implement digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and other digital channels.
- Manage the FYI’s brand strategy, ensuring consistency across all channels and touchpoints.
- Develop and execute campaigns for product launches, events and other marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and customer success to ensure marketing strategies support their goals.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of marketing campaigns.
This opportunity is right for you if you are:
- Passionate about marketing.
- 5+ years of experience within the marketing space.
- Are looking to step up in your career.
- Proactively take on challenges while given appropriate support.
- Love taking action items and ensuring they are completed.
- Quality focused.
Benefits and Perks:
- Genuine opportunities for career progression.
- Competitive salary to match experience.
- Highly collaborative team.
- Modern office in the city.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Great company culture where we look after our staff.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com telling us about your experience in Support & Escalation, and why you are suitable for this role.
Note – Candidates with less experience will be considered for appropriate roles.